To alleviate poverty and improve the well-being of members of the community through sustainable development.
To address primarily the needs of the disadvantaged and vulnerable groups, and help fight against health disparities through education and community empowerment.
Demonstrate integrity, commitment, transparency, and accountability
Respect community norms and culture
Maintain good working relationships with stakeholders through participation, cooperation, collaboration, teamwork and communication
Respect for national and international laws and rules
WHO WE SERVE
We serve the underrepresented minority groups
USA PROGRAMS & SERVICES
Health Education Workshops on the following topics:
- Chronic diseases
- Injury and violence prevention
- Nutrition and obesity prevention
- Physical activity
- CPR and First Aid Training classes
HAVOYOCO USA 2017-2019 GOALS
- Increase the quality, availability, and effectiveness of educational and community-based programs designed to improve health, prevent disease and injury, and enhance quality of life.
- Conduct five Health Education workshops every year to reduce the health disparities in minority groups
- Conduct 600 CPR and First Aid training classes every year
- Collaborate with other nonprofit organizations, government agencies and international agencies.